Friday, October 09, 2009

Cleanse - Day 26


Marinated that mahi-mahi in soy sauce, olive oil, onion, garlic, and pepper, and then baked it up with sliced mushrooms.

So good.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My kids have internalized this cleanse thing to the point where they are telling me what I can and cannot eat. Riley making her lunch this morning: I'm going to have cheese and crackers, Daddy. You can't have cheese, right? (Rub it in there, daughter, why don't ya?)

Jeremiah as we rolled through Wendy's tonight to get them each a cheeseburger: I'm getting a junior bacon cheeseburger. Those are off limits for you, Dad. (Yeah, thanks for the reminder, son.)

By the way, this is the first time in this 30-day cleanse that I've been to a fast food establishment. I typically would go 1-3 times a week--loves me a spicy chicken sandwich with fries. Hopefully I can keep the visits down, now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Angels are now up 2-0 in their series with the Red Sox--I am a very happy fan. (Mighty Maicer Izturis got the big hit. Doesn't he look happy about it?)

1 comment:

Zeke Fantastic said...

that is hilarious, and that is why we have kids to keep us honest. Big ups to Riley and JT